A new day....

Posted by CreateInYourJammies

Today, my website is being re-introduced to the public. I'm excited, but at the same time I feel a little detached. I have taken a lot longer to put this together than I first anticipated. It was a HUGE job. Who ever would have thought that I would have so many pages, so many sites, and a lot of content to add. When I was going through all of my files, I was amazed at how many things I had made. I have seen the steady progression of my artwork, and designs. The old saying that things do get better with time, is true.

I am looking forward to delving into the great creative unknown and develope materials that are not only fun to use, but will be adaptable to various skills and age groups.

Well here it goes.... the Kinder Printables site is moving forward into the next phase of stardome. :) If I crash and burn, I could always get a job as a donut and cocoa tester at the North Pole. :) (Dreaming!)

~Danielle~

0 comments:

Post a Comment